Audissey AWP24 sound-absorbing wall panels have been designed to provide easy-to-install, retrofit reverberation control solutions for recording studios, home cinema rooms, meeting rooms, auditoriums etc. These 25 inch wide x 48 inch high x 3 inch thick mineral wool based panels have far better absorption and at a much wider range of frequencies than acoustic foam.
In rooms with standard 10 foot high ceilings, these acoustic panels will perform best if installed with the top edge at 6 to 7 feet above the floor. In rooms with taller ceilings, the panels should be installed at staggered heights. The number of acoustic panels required would depend on multiple factors, including how reverberant the room is, its dimensions and what it will be used for. Please do contact us to discuss your requirements and optimum solutions.
- Ready to hang, from 2 nails/screws on the wall spaced 50cm (19.7 inches) apart
- High density, 50mm thick, non-flammable mineral wool core
- Available in a synthetic fleece fabric finish in 6 colors – black, dark grey, light grey, dark brown, light brown and beige
- Can also be supplied with a smooth white fabric cover on which you can paint with water colors or fabric paint
- Custom sizes and digital printing of your own artwork is available on request
|Noise Reduction Coefficient:||0.9 (EN ISO 354 / ASTM C 423-01)|
|Composition:||High density mineral wool, medium density fiber board, hardboard and synthetic fabric|
|Fire Retardant Properties:||The Rockwool® core has an A1 (non-combustible) fire classification. The MDF frame, hardboard backing and fabric cover are not fire rated.|
|Available Colors:||Black / Dark Grey / Light Grey / Dark Brown / Light Brown / Beige / White|
|Dimensions:||62.5 x 122 x 7 cm / 24.6 x 48 x 2.75 inches (Width x Height x Depth)|
|Weight:||8 kg / 17.6 pounds|
Please note that this product is intended for acoustic treatment of enclosed indoor spaces. It is NOT meant for soundproofing, which is the prevention of sound propagating from one space to another.