Audissey AWP24 sound-absorbing wall panels have been designed to provide easy-to-install, retrofit reverberation control solutions for recording studios, home cinema rooms, meeting rooms, auditoriums etc. The 25 inch wide x 48 inch high x 3 inch thick mineral wool based panels have far better absorption and at a much wider range of frequencies than acoustic foam.
These acoustic panels will perform best if installed in portrait orientation. In rooms with standard 10 foot high ceilings, the top edge of the panels should be 6 to 7 feet above the floor. In rooms with taller ceilings, the panels should be installed at staggered heights. The horizontal gap between adjacent panlels should be around 4 to 6 inches.
The number of acoustic panels required and where best to install them, would depend on multiple factors, including how reverberant the room is, its dimensions and what it will be used for. Please do contact us to discuss your requirements and optimum solutions.
- Can be installed in minutes – requires just 2 nails or screws on the wall, spaced 50 cm apart for portrait orientation and 100 cm apart for landscape orientation
- Built to last for years, with a treated mahogany frame and high density 50mm thick non-flammable mineral wool core
- Available in a synthetic fleece fabric finish in 6 colors – black, dark grey, light grey, dark brown, light brown and beige
- Can also be supplied with a smooth white fabric cover on which you can paint with water colors or fabric paint
- Custom sizes and digital printing of your own artwork is available on request
|Noise Reduction Coefficient||0.9 (EN ISO 354 / ASTM C 423-01)|
|Composition||50 mm thick high density mineral wool core, 16 mm thick treated mahogany frame, 2.8 mm thick hardboard backing and synthetic fabric cover|
|Fire Retardant Properties||The mineral wool core has an A1 (non-combustible) fire classification|
|Available Colors||Black / Dark Grey / Light Grey / Dark Brown / Light Brown / Beige / White|
|Mounting Method||Ready to hang, from 2 nails/screws on the wall spaced 50 cm apart for portrait orientation and 100 cm apart for landscape orientation|
|Dimensions||62.5 x 122 x 7 cm / 24.6 x 48 x 2.75 inches (Width x Height x Depth)|
|Weight||8 kg / 17.6 pounds|
Please note that this product is intended for acoustic treatment of enclosed indoor spaces. It is NOT meant for soundproofing, which is the prevention of sound propagating from one space to another.