- The Atlona Rondo™ 444 (AT-RON-444) is a 1×4 HDMI distribution amplifier for high dynamic range (HDR) formats. Part of the comprehensive family of Atlona 4K HDR integration products, it is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. The Rondo 444 is ideal for applications requiring the latest as well as emerging 4K/UHD and HDR sources and displays. This Rondo Series HDMI distribution amplifier includes EDID management features, front panel LED indicators for power and signal status, and the capability to cascade several units without compromising performance.
- The Rondo 444 is designed to deliver dependable, pristine-quality image presentations in commercial and residential applications. It includes Atlona’s award-winning 10 year limited product warranty and customer support services, so that integrators can specify, purchase, and install with confidence.
- Delivers high performance, reliable HDMI signal distribution
- Easy to install and deploy in commercial and residential applications
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- Ideal for new and emerging 4K/UHD and HDR-capable sources and displays
- Compatible with 4K HDR10 and Dolby® Vision™ @ 60 Hz, as well as HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) for 60p HDR broadcast services
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
- EDID management
- Manages EDID communications with the source through a display’s EDID or internally stored EDID
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system
- Supports cascading up to eight units
- Combine multiple Rondo 444 and other Rondo Series distribution amplifiers without compromising performance or reliability
- System designs and configurations can easily be adapted or modified as needed
- Multi-channel audio compliant
- Passes through multi-channel audio formats from the HDMI input
- Supports PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS® Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and DTS:X®
- Field-updatable firmware
- Device can be updated in the field via USB port
- Front panel power and signal status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and HDMI input / output signal status information
- Provides easy setup and troubleshooting
- Rack-mountable, 1U, half rack width enclosure
- Easy installation into racks and confined spaces
- Allows two units to be mounted together in a rack
- Residential installations – The Rondo 444 is designed for AV systems with the latest UHD and HDR sources such as Ultra HD Blu-ray players, plus compatible televisions and projectors.
- TV showrooms – The Rondo 444 can be used for reliable content distribution to televisions, to properly demonstrate the quality and appeal of 4K and HDR programming.
- Professional AV applications – Atlona 4K HDR products are ideal for full-motion, highly detailed 4K graphics presentations for visualization, 3D renderings, simulations, and more.
- User guide
- Surface mounting brackets
- Universal power supply