Inverter, Sine Wave, Solar, 3.0kW, 24V | Sako Isun
3000W 24v off-grid solar inverter with 65A MPPT charge controller
Available only on pre-order. Please contact us to check delivery dates before ordering.
- Wall mountable design minimises installation space requirements.
- Uses high frequency switching technology to generate a pure 50Hz sine wave, with substantial savings in weight and size.
- Incorporates MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) 40A charge controller to optimise use of available sunlight to charge batteries.
- Inverter switches on automatically when grid power fails. Inbuilt automatic changeover relay eliminates need for manual changeover.
- Automatic battery charger built in, with user selectable settings for different battery types. Battery will charge off solar power when available and grid power when not.
- Can be operated without solar panels, allowing for the panels to be installed later and thereby reducing the initial investment.
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Output Voltage||230V ± 5%|
|Overload Handling Capability||Twice the rated power for 5 seconds|
|Batteries & Charger|
|Nominal Battery Voltage||24V|
|Low Battery Warning Voltage||Load < 50%: 23V
Load ≥ 50% 22V
|Low Battery Protection Trip Voltage||Load < 50%: 21.5V
Load ≥ 50% 21V
|Float Charge Voltage||27V|
|Overcharge Protection Trip Voltage||33V|
|Maximum Charging Current from Grid||25A (with grid voltage @ 230V)|
|Maximum Charging Current from Solar||40A|
|Maximum Combined Charging Current||65A|
|Maximum PV Array Power||1000W|
|Nominal PV Array Voltage||100V|
|MPPT Input Voltage Range||36~80V|
|Maximum PV Array Voltage (open circuit)||100V|
|Mains Input||3-pole screw terminal block|
|Output||2-pole screw terminal block|
|Battery||2-pole screw terminal block|
|PV Input||2-pole screw terminal block|
|Cooling System||DC fan ×2 (operates only when required)|
What’s in the Box
- 3000W hybrid inverter with inbuilt grid/solar battery charger
- User manual