Inverter, Sine Wave, Solar, 5.5kW, 48V | Sako Sunon Pro
5500W 48V single-phase off-grid solar inverter with 100A MPPT charge controller
Available only on pre-order. Please contact us to check delivery dates before ordering.
- Wall mountable design minimises installation space requirements.
- Uses high frequency switching technology to generate a pure 50Hz sine wave, with substantial savings in weight and size.
- Incorporates MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) 100A charge controller to optimise use of available sunlight to charge batteries.
- Inverter switches on automatically when grid power fails. Inbuilt automatic changeover relay eliminates need for manual changeover.
- Automatic battery charger built in, with user selectable settings for different battery types. Battery will charge off solar power when available and grid power when not.
- Can be operated without solar panels, allowing for the panels to be installed later and thereby reducing the initial investment.
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Output Voltage||220/230/240V (user selectable)
Default is 230V
|Output Frequency||50/60Hz (user selectable)
Default is 50Hz
|Rated Output Power||5500W|
|Overload Handling Capability||Up to 150% for 10 seconds
Up to 200% for 5 seconds
|Batteries & Charger|
|Nominal Battery Voltage||48V|
|Battery Type Selection||VRLA/Flooded/User Defined|
|Low Battery Cut-off Voltage||User settable from 42V to 48V
Default setting is 42V
|Float Charge Voltage||User settable from 48V to 61V
Default setting is 54V
|Bulk Charging Voltage||User settable from 25V to 31.5V
Default is 56.4V for VRLA and 58.4V for Flooded
|Maximum Charging Current from Grid||User settable from 2A to 80A
Default setting is 30A
|Maximum Combined Charging Current (Grid + Solar)||User settable from 10A to 100A
Default setting is 60A
|Maximum PV Array Power||5000W|
|Nominal PV Array Voltage||240V|
|MPPT Input Voltage Range||120~450V|
|Maximum PV Array Voltage (open circuit)||500V|
|Mains Input||3-pole screw terminal block (L/N/E)|
|Output||2-pole screw terminal block (L/N)|
|Battery||2-pole screw terminal block (+/-)|
|PV Input||2-pole screw terminal block (+/-)|
|Cooling System||DC fan ×2 (operates only when required)|
What’s in the Box
- 5500W pure sine wave inverter with inbuilt grid/solar battery charger
- Communication cable
- User manual